I mean, come on. The name of her blog alone is one of those that makes you snap your fingers in an "aw shucks" kind of way; Aw shucks that I didn't think of it first because it's so dang awesome!
We're a humble blog, a small pebble in the vast ocean of online journalism. So when we're noticed by someone as talented and entertaining as SWTC, we can't help but blush.
Thank you Pamela - for being such a loyal reader (and commenter!) and for recognizing us for this flattering award!
How does this work?
The responsibilities that accompany this award are:
- thank the blogger who gave the award -- Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- share 7 things about yourself/your pets --these are deep - I was feeling rather emotional this morning
- pass the award onto 15 other bloggers -- just 15!?!
- I rotate favorite dogs on a regular basis but I usually claim Sarah as my number one out of a feeling of obligation.
- If the sun is out and I'm inside, I start to get very grumpy very quickly.
- Since I moved out of my parents' home when I was a teenager, I've never lived in one place longer than 3 years. This new cottage of ours will be my first. That provides me with a great amount of peace and anxiety all at the same time.
- I'm a vegetarian because I can be.
- J is my rock. I'm blessed to have found someone who loves me more than I do.
- Bizzle makes me laugh, Kuna makes me feel young and silly and Sarah makes me wish we all lived forever.
- When I was young, my mom told me I couldn't be a vet because I would cry too much when the animals were in pain. No matter how much I tried to avoid it, my life still led me to working with animals and I am surrounded by people who feel the same level of compassion. As an adult, I've learned it's perfectly okay to cry for those who can't.
Smart Dog University - she's got some good lookin' dogs and a good lookin' blog!
Rewarding Behaviors Dog Training - also a contributor on Dogster.com - who's more hip than Casey!?
According to Gus - go ahead...visit the blog and tell me that Gus aint the most stylish guy around
Dog Days - the logo makes me happy everytime I see it
Puppy Jones - this site is pure joy, especially when I need a little pick-me-up
I Pittie the Fool - seriously? Does it get more stylish then an adorable pibble!?
You Did What With Your Weiner? - this blog's title is just my style
Sneaky Dog Pics - such a cute idea for a blog!
Boulder Dog - I've always loved Deborah's clean no fuss style
Stale Cheerios - I love that the style of this blog is clicker training for horses!
The Apres Pooch - The whimsical style of this blog makes me smile :)
Through a Dog's Ear - Using music to soothe dogs!
Urban Dog Training - Their site is hot pink, for heaven's sake! They haven't been online in a while, which is a perfect reason for me to post this: Come back to us Urban Dog Training!
TAGTeach - The latest craze is learning how to be a better teacher and this blog is full of advice!!
Sit, Stay and Play - Totally cute name, totally cute blog!
So there are just a few of the folks I feel deserve the Stylish Blogger Award as well.
What blogs do you follow that we haven't discovered yet? Let us know!