Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Doggie Checklist



I want a dog who:

is happy to just be spending time with me - even if it's lying next to me while I type on my laptop all morning.

forces me realize how good it actually feels to run as fast as I can chasing birds. (Sorry birds)

wants to keep learning (and reminds me it's my job to facilitate that learning).

makes me laugh.

makes me cry...hell. I want a dog who makes me feel.

is lazy sometimes.

annoys me.  Without that, I will never learn to be as patient as I should be.

reminds me not to take myself so seriously.

reminds me not to take them so seriously.

needs me to keep my composure - because it's my leadership they're looking for.

comforts me when I'm just not up to being a leader that day....

Thank you to S and B for meeting (and exceeding) all of the criteria on my checklist. ;)

Happy Valentine's Day to both of you!

Love you,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment