Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crazy Traiiiin-ing

"I'm goin off the rails on a crazy train! "

Okay. So it's a stretch for a title. But sometimes things are just a wee bit goofy here. Like this evening, when I was trying to train the dogs. I had my clicker and we all know how that goes...

Bizzle starts woo-woo-wooing at me and Kuna starts biting everything within reach. So I did what anyone would do: I grabbed my camera so I could prove it.

Now, there's one rule to watching this video: you must not judge me for the piles of papers everywhere. I'm busy. Filing, sorting and organizing is on my list of things to do...if I could just find that list...





Let's note some things: That was one killer "leave it" from Kuna, considering there were tortillas sitting right at his nose. And what the hell was Bizzle thinking!? Sometimes she can be more cat-like than any dog I've ever known. I can't watch this video without cracking up - when I told her "off" she looked around like she had no idea how to get off this thing. Maybe that's because I've never taught them on/off with the dining room table....LMAO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVniE0oz0DY

No comments:

Post a Comment